R&R Pipeline has been providing services to the natural gas industry for over 35 years. When the company was founded in 1984, R&R Pipeline’s core focus was supporting the regulated natural gas utilities with their new pipeline expansion projects and with the replacement of aged infrastructure. Most of the pipeline installed for our customers was to serve new residential, commercial, and industrial customers was either coated steel or plastic pipe. On pipeline replacement projects, we were responsible to replace bare steel, coated steel, cast iron, and first-generation plastic pipelines along with customer service connections. Today, R&R Pipeline uses our same level of experience to support regulated utilities, mid-stream gathering, transmission, production gathering, and various sized municipal utilities.
Our current array of services includes:
• pipeline installation: small and large diameter plastic or steel pipelines
• Utility Service Laterals: small and large diameter plastic or steel services
• Horizontal Directional Drilling: small and large diameter bore holes in all terrain types
• Hydro Excavation: customized solutions
• Traffic Control Services: city, urban, and rural
• Cross Bore Mitigation: all pipelines
• Camera Inspection Services: installation of intrinsically safe camera into existing pipelines to evaluate pipe wall thickness, corrosion, leakage, and damage.
• Natural Gas Meters: piping and installation.
• Regulator Station: piping and regulator installation.
• Service Restoration: post pipeline project completion customer relights and disaster recovery services.
• GPS Services: document longitude and latitude of new or existing transmission, distribution mains, gathering, production, service crossings, regulator stations, and critical valves.
Specialty Services Provided Upon Request:
• Line Walking Services: locate unmapped facilities and identify pipeline leakage.
• Rights of Way: location cleared, marked, and infringements identified.
• Field Credit and Collection Support Services: provide peak termination and
restoration services. Turn off and pin lock customer meters and provide light up services when service is restored.
• Facility Information: locate pipelines and provide post construction as-builts.